On 4/6/2013 the Fire Department was dispatched to 67 Spring-Floral Dr on the report of an electrical fire in the bedroom. Upon arriving on the scene we encountered a very heavy smoke condition, and a call for more manpower (signal 10) was put out over the pagers. Upon investigation we found that a lamp in the bedroom had overloaded, and caught fire. The homeowner had extinguished most of the fire with a extinguisher before evacuating, and saved the condo from fire damage. The fire department ventilated the condo, and was released from the scene.
Categories: Fire Events
Published on: April 7, 2013
The New Providence Fire Department is a 100% volunteer company that relies on the support of the community. Thank you for your continuing support !
- No events
Find Us on Facebook
Welcome , today is Thursday, January 11, 2018